Each quarter you are responsible for getting a new Spiral Notebook just for this class. Look below for the assignments and due dates for Quarter 1.
Below are the assignments for my class. However, BE ADVISED, depending on how things go in class, I may change assignment and assignment dates around. So, check to site on a regular basis.
Notebook Check Friday September 4: Total Points: 200 Points
1. Pre- Assessment: 70 Points 2. Article: How Far Should Juvenile Sentencing Restrictions Go: 100 Points 3. What is Jury Duty: 30 Points
Friday Sept. 11: Notebook Check Total: 185 Points
1. Judicial System Web Quest: 75 Points ( 5 points for each question plus the Reflection) 2. Anticipation Guide: 30 Points (3 Points for each of the 10 Statements) 3. Mock Jury Deliberations: 80 Points (5 Points for each question for each of the 4 Scenarios)
Monday September 14
1. Legal Terms Crossword Puzzle (Finish for Homework)
Tuesday Sept. 15
1. Complete Jurors Characterization Chart (Finish for Homework)
Notebook Check: Tuesday Sept. 22 Total Points: 150
1. Characterization Chart: 100 Points 2. Check that your have all your Assignment Sheets made: 50 Points (10 points per chart)
Notebook Check: Monday Sept. 28 Total Points: 240
1. Act 1: Newspaper Article: 100 Point 2. ACT 1: Discussion Question: 100 Points (10 Points per question) 3. Act 1: Graphic Organizers: 40 points (10 Points per Graphic Organizer)